Saturday, March 25, 2023

Why Doctors No Longer Prescribe Metformin


 
For years I struggled with my blood sugar spikes.

I was told to stop eating my favorite foods. And that it's an incurable disease and that I'd have to take prescription meds for the rest of my life.

That was until I found a simple way to turn my high blood sugar into high energy.

All I did was add this to my diet…

And before I knew it, my blood sugar dropped to a normal range

Because it activated my body's blood sugar detoxing cells, which helped me pee out excess BG!

Sounds weird.

But when I gave it to 3 of my friends, they said it normalized their blood sugar like nothing else.

Click here to learn the secret:

Add THIS to your diet to naturally control your blood sugar









job with the National Aeronautics and Space Council effective August 1969, and announced he would retire as an astronaut at that time. Ken Mattingly was moved from the support crew into parallel training with Anders as backup CMP in case Apollo 11 was delayed past its intended July launch date, at which point Anders would be unavailable.[83] Under the normal crew rotation in place during Apollo, Lovell, Mattingly, and Haise were scheduled to fly as the prime crew of Apollo 14, but George Mueller, the director of NASA's Office of Manned Space Flight, rejected Slayton's choice of fellow Mercury Seven astronaut Alan Shepard to command Apollo 13. Shepard had only recently returned to flight status after being grounded for several years, and Mueller thought that he needed more training time to prepare for a mission to the Moon. Slayton then asked Lovell if he was willing to switch places with Shepard's crew to give them more training time.[83] "Sure, why not?" Lovell replied, "What could possibly be the difference between Apollo 13 and Apollo 14?"[84] There was one more change. Seven days before launch, a member of the Apollo 13 backup crew, Duke, contracted rubella from a friend of his son.[85] This exposed both the prime and backup crews, who trained together. Of the five, only Mattingly was not immune through prior exposure. Normally, if any member of the prime crew had to be grounded, the remaining crew would be replaced as well, and the backup crew substituted, but Duke's illness ruled this out,[86] so two days before launch, Matt













No comments:

Post a Comment