Monday, December 27, 2021

Regarding Peak 2 Peak Property Solutions, Ltd.

Hi Alex,

My name is Patrick Elsner, I am a top, award-winning executive consultant that specializes in the franchise industry - and have helped over 1,000 individuals find the franchise that fits their interests and financial goals.

I was looking at your background and work experience with Peak 2 Peak Property Solutions, Ltd. and thought you might be a good fit for franchise ownership. 

As a franchise consultant, I help individuals take control of their life by finding the right franchise for them – which I've done successfully for thousands of individuals in my career.

This service is provided at no cost, while you stand to benefit from my unique perspective from having worked on all sides of the franchise industry for almost 3 decades.

Please let me know if you have any interest in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Patrick Elsner
CEO/Executive Consultant
Franchise Insider
patrick@patrickconsult.co
www.franinside.com 


--

No comments:

Post a Comment