Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Alex - question

Hi Alex,

My name is Craig Flom, I lead franchise area development for PROSE, a leading innovator in the hand and foot space.

The nail industry is a very established, profitable space. With over 60,000 nails salons in the U.S., $9B of annual revenue, and no national, consistent brand, PROSE is well-positioned to seize the white space.

Here are some quick facts about PROSE boutiques:

  • Led by a corporate resource team of franchise veterans from brands such as Massage Envy and Orangetheory Fitness, this team knows how to scale brands successfully! 
  • We're positioned in a sector of the health & beauty industry that is growing but fragmented.
  • As a revolutionary nail boutique with a unique membership program, it is an early blue ocean opportunity for investors.

I am excited to announce I am searching for our newest boutique owners in Colorado. I wanted to reach out because I am arranging meetings with a short list of candidates with your specific type of experience to consider opening a boutique in your area.

Please let me know if you're interested in speaking about this.

Thanks,

Craig Flom
Area Developer | PROSE
cflom@flomdev.com
https://myprose.com/ 

Learn more about PROSE and myself here.

I am not interested.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment