Tuesday, February 6, 2024

You never know when an emergency will arise...

You never know when an emergency will arise...

You never know how serious that emergency might be...

Being prepared is your best defense in an emergency...

Let me tell you a quick story.

About 5 years ago I was driving late at night and had a flat tire. Not a huge deal but I was in the country and there wasn't any light.

As luck would have it, I was sitting on the other side of a hill.

I have to admit I was a little nervous about a car coming along and smashing into me.

I remembered that I had bought one of those "You must carry this in your car" tools. It had a flashlight, a window breaker and a few other gadgets as part of it.

I needed the flashlight so I was glad I had it.

That is until I got it out...

Then I realized that it's batteries were dead and the "convenient" USB charging meant nothing out there on that dark road.

Luckily for me nobody smashed into my car and I was able to get the tire changed with the little bit of light my phone put out.

But I was lucky.

What if that would have been my wife? What if a car did pop up over that hill?

I have read plenty of stories about people who have lost their lives just for being on the side of the road.

Listen, there are 100's of "must have" survival tools that you should keep in your car but they don't do any good unless they work when you need them.

I couldn't find any that would do everything I needed to feel safe and always be ready to use.

So I had one made.

After seeing it, everyone I knew wanted one to so I had some more made.

And now, I am excited to announce that we are releasing these to the general public but we have limited supply.

These aren't available in the stores yet. I just can't keep up with demand and produce enough.

This Life Saving Tool really is the tool "You must have in your car".

In fact, it's the tool that every driver in your family needs in their car.

It can be charged by USB but it has an emergency hand crank so it will always be ready when you need it.

It also has a
  • window breaker
  • seat belt cutter
  • built in radio
  • flashlight
  • flashing warning light that can be used with or without a siren.
  • heavy duty magnets so you can attach this right to your car.
  • and more
I could go on forever but really you should just go check it out.

You can get it for up to 60% off but only if you get it now.

Check it out here there are some great demonstrations of exactly what it can do.








me drain directly into the sea, often with an ice tongue, like Mertz Glacier. Tidewater glaciers are glaciers that terminate in the sea, including most glaciers flowing from Greenland, Antarctica, Baffin, Devon, and Ellesmere Islands in Canada, Southeast Alaska, and the Northern and Southern Patagonian Ice Fields. As the ice reaches the sea, pieces break off or calve, forming icebergs. Most tidewater glaciers calve above sea level, which often results in a tremendous impact as the iceberg strikes the water. Tidewater glaciers undergo centuries-long cycles of advance and retreat that are much less affected by climate change than other glaciers.[18] Classification by thermal state Webber Glacier on Grant Land is an advancing polar glacier Thermally, a temperate glacier is at a melting point throughout the year, from its surface to its base. The ice of a polar glacier is always below the freezing threshold from the surface to its base, although the surface snowpack may experience seasonal melting. A subpolar glacier includes both temperate and polar ice, depending on the depth beneath the surface and position along the length of the glacier. In a similar way, the thermal regime of a glacier is often described by its basal temperature. A cold-based glacier is below freezing at the ice-ground interface and is thus frozen to the underlying substrate. A warm-based glacier is above or at freezing at the interface and is able to slide at this contact.[19] This contrast is thought to a large extent to govern the ability of a glacier to effectively erode its bed, as sliding ice promotes plucking at rock from the surface below.[20] Glaciers which are partly cold-based and partly warm-based are known as polythermal.[19] Formation A glacier cave located on the Perito Moreno Glacier in Argentina Glaciers form where the accumulation of




No comments:

Post a Comment