Thursday, April 13, 2023

How To: Manage Diabetes Without Drugs


For years I struggled with my blood sugar spikes.

I was told to stop eating my favorite foods. And that it's an incurable disease and that I'd have to take prescription meds for the rest of my life.

That was until I found a simple way to turn my high blood sugar into high energy.

All I did was add this to my diet…

And before I knew it, my blood sugar dropped to a normal range

Because it activated my body's blood sugar detoxing cells, which helped me pee out excess BG!

Sounds weird.

But when I gave it to 3 of my friends, they said it normalized their blood sugar like nothing else.

Click here to learn the secret:

Add THIS to your diet to naturally control your blood sugar









During 1938, Milutin Nedić was appointed as Minister of the Army and Navy, and was replaced as Chief of the General Staff by Armijski đeneral Dušan Simović. That year, two geo-strategic changes made the task of the army significantly more difficult, the Anschluss between Germany and Austria, and the Munich Agreement which drastically weakened Czechoslovakia. These changes meant that Yugoslavia now had a common frontier with Germany and its most significant supplier of arms and munitions was under threat.[49] It was the assessment of the British military attaché that the army could stem the tide of an invasion by one of its neighbours acting alone, with the possible exception of Germany, and could also deal with a combined Italian and Hungarian attack.[50] During the year, a Coastal Defence Command was raised using troops already stationed along the Yugoslav coastline, and did not involve the creation of new formations. Delivery of 10,000 light machine guns from Czechoslovakia was completed during the year, which meant that the army was fully equipped with rifles and light machine guns. Further fortification was undertaken along the Italian border, and plans were developed to fortify the former Austrian border.[51] Of the 165 generals in the army in 1938, two were Croats and two were Slovenes, the rest were Serbs.[52] During the interwar period, the Yugoslav military budget expended 30 per cent of government outlays.[53] By January 1939, the army, when mobilised, and including reserves, numbered 1,457,760 men, with fighting formations including 30 infantry divisions, one guards division, and three cavalry divisions.[54] In late 1940, the army mobilised troops in Macedonia and parts of Serbia along the border with Alban













No comments:

Post a Comment