Thursday, January 26, 2023

RE: RE: RE: Quick question, Alex

Alex, I wanted to reach out to you one last time. Would love to have a quick chat regarding franchise ownership. Let me know the best time to give you a call.

Thank you,

Brendan



2023-01-14 14:30 GMT-05:00 <brendan@bmeyerconsultcorp.com>:

Hi Alex,

Just making sure my last email didn't slip through the cracks. A quick 15 min chat would determine if franchise ownership might be a good fit. Let me know either way!

Thanks,


Brendan



2023-01-08 06:07 GMT-05:00 <brendan@bmeyerconsultcorp.com>:

Hey Alex,

I'm writing back per below. Interested? Let me know either way!

Brendan Meyer, CFE
Senior Franchise Consultant | Golden Franchise Consulting
brendan@bmeyerconsultcorp.com
Read more about me here.



2023-01-04 10:00 GMT-05:00 <brendan@bmeyerconsultcorp.com>:

Hi Alex,

My name is Brendan Meyer, and I am a former collegiate scout who spent more than a decade matching high school athletes with their ideal college programs.

Since then, I have helped hundreds of business leaders, like yourself, find their true passion, through franchise ownership.

I was browsing LinkedIn and your background and experience at Peak 2 Peak Property Solutions, Ltd. caught my attention, so I figured I would introduce myself. 

Here is a bit more about me:

  • I've placed over 500 clients - from executives looking to exit corporate America to business owners seeking to diversify their portfolios.

  • By having "inside access" to over 300 top franchise brands, I can quickly curate a shortlist of brands that meet your exact needs.

  • The best part – my services are at no expense to you!  My compensation is provided by the franchise brand and is the same commission percentage regardless of the brand you choose.

If you've ever considered future career change options, dabbled in start-ups, or dreamed of exiting corporate America, I would love to connect for a quick call and discuss your skillset and passions and see what that next step could be.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Brendan Meyer, CFE
Senior Franchise Consultant | Golden Franchise Consulting
brendan@bmeyerconsultcorp.com
Read more about me here.

If you don't want to receive my messages, just reply back and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment