Saturday, November 26, 2022

Sign of the times (UPPSETNING) Footage

This is the footage my wife showed me when I woke up in the hospital, after barely making it. 

>>My private surveillance footage.<<

I was pronounced clinically dead and it's the sign of the times.

But not of the times a-coming, but that are already here.

And I'm afraid to say I don't see it getting any better.

A horrifying event is turning average Joe's into vicious, cold blooded robbers and killers that are not after your money, your tools or your electronics.

No.

They are after your water stash and this only recently uncovered NASA report is the reason why.

Stay safe,

John

P.S. If you want to truly be self-sufficient and safe, you have to check out this "DRY" water-extraction method right now.










Click Here to Unsubscribe ,or write to
1321 Upland Dr. PMB 5164, Houston, Texas, 77043, US










No comments:

Post a Comment