Saturday, June 4, 2022

Reaching out

Hi Alex,

I was browsing your background and your experience at Peak 2 Peak Property Solutions, Ltd. caught my interest.  I am the Director of Franchising' for a 40+ year Southern barbecue brand called Woody's Bar-B-Q that is ready to expand in Colorado.

Established in 1980, co-founder Woody Mills who – along with his partner – took a collection of his mother's recipes that grew from one BBQ restaurant in Jacksonville, Florida to a thriving network of locations throughout the Sunshine State and beyond.

This brand is a true standout in the highly popular barbecue category, backed by a proven 40-year history and proprietary family recipes. It also offers high margin revenue streams such as catering, with multiple store formats available, and franchised restaurants reporting $968,031 in annual gross sales in 2020 (inquire for more details).

Right now, we are actively expanding our franchise system in Colorado due to unmet demand.  I am currently reaching out to business leaders, like yourself, to become our newest franchise owners.

I would love to set up a call to discuss.  Please let me know if you have any interest in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Pat Hicks
Director of Franchising' | Woody's Bar-B-Q
pat@woodysbarbqcorp.co
https://woodys.com/ 


If you don't want to receive my messages, just reply back and let me know.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment