Thursday, November 4, 2021

RE: potential fit?

Just circling back on my initial email.

Any questions I can help answer?

Happy to discuss further.

Irving


--

From: Irving Chung <irving@irvingchungcorp.com>
Date: Mon Nov 01 05:48:22 CET 2021
To: "Alex Dodd" <alexiadodd9.dodd@blogger.com>
Subject: potential fit?

Hi Alex,

My name is Irving Chung, for the past 25 years I've had successful marketing career holding senior level positions some of the biggest marketing agencies in the world.

After feeling burned out from corporate employment, I pursued my passion for business ownership and opened my own highly successful franchise business. Right now, I also work as a franchise consultant helping other experienced executives to escape the cubicle to discover their path to true financial freedom through franchise ownership.

I was looking at your background and work experience with Peak 2 Peak Property Solutions, Ltd. and thought you might be a good fit for my services. 

Here is a bit more about me:

  • I specialize in helping individuals like yourself examine "manager-run" franchises – concepts that give the option to keep their day job while starting a business.
  • As a former executive in corporate America, I understand first-hand what it means when clients are tired of being just a number at their current company.
  • And finally, my services are provided at no cost to you, while you stand to benefit from my unique perspective derived from 25+ years of experience as both a corporate executive and business owner.

With a business opportunity in nearly every category, I have helped hundreds of executives pursue their passions through franchise ownership. Together we can find your perfect match among the thousands of franchises available in the U.S.

Please let me know if you are interested in speaking or learning more.

Thanks,

Irving Chung
Franchise Consultant
irving@irvingchungcorp.com 
www.linkedin.com/in/irvingchung 

No, thanks.


--

No comments:

Post a Comment